Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SecOnD Tr3aTm3nT ~~ ^_^

  Just now go London do second treatment~~ quite happy..because this week i lost 2 kgs ~~ although kgs this week i lost less than last week ~~ but they said its ok... not bad... (happy ^-^).. they said before period will be like this~~ anyway...next week i have to lost 2-3 kgs again~~ gambateh!!

Totally i lost 7 kgs in half month... i hope that can mantain until finish all treatment~~

Dunno why.. i feel that i lost many things recently... especially friends... (sad  T_T) is it me think too much?? i hope that.. next week is my friend birthday...but i know she wouldn't call me to join..izzit any happened between us??? we never argue recently..is it she just care about her bf and forgot me already??  i really hope we dont like last time again~~ because i really dunwan to lost this friend!!

I care her,but i don't think so she was same with me..maybe for her,i just a friend for fun...sometime meet for have tea~~ and a simple friend to help her settle some prob when she need my helped~~ is it?? who can tell me the truth?? 

But anyway~~ i feel happy and touching...because i still my lovely families member..(i love them all~~ ) and my hubby ( sky.. love him forever ) and a girl's friend who so important for me (christy..love u my dear~~ ) thanks you all~~ because i know no matter what i lost ,you all still loving me!! thanks~~ muakszzz... wanna give you all a kiss~~ haha!!


Written By:  --вåвY_мıchıкò--

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top