Friday, October 16, 2009

My FirsT bLoG..^^















Recently face many prob.
make me feel stress and sad
athough my dear work at puchong also
but me already 2 more week didn't meet him
miss him alots!!
yesterday he told me he wanna come my house to find me
but end up didn't come also..(disappointed)

Next month is our 1st anniversary
dunno why
i really felt so fast the time passed..haha
in this 1 year
we had many sweet and sad memories
although sometime i'll felt stress cause of his family
but lucky he will always stand beside me and support me,
every time i recall back what his sis said last time
i'll sad and cry
because i really feel sad about it
Anyway...dear,
i felt so grad because can get your love
thanks dear
Last day my dear bought me a new hp for our 1st year anniversary
muakszz...love you dear~~


'LV' is mine and the blue colour one is my dear dear de--

This Monday i went to London weight management to do treatment
so happy because i lost 5 kgs in a week
Although i need to follow the meal plan and just can eat rice when lunch
and i just can take some fruits and bread for my breakfast and dinner in a day
but when i saw the result
really very happy
Anyway...i will gambateh...will try my best to slim down ^^



 Written By: baby michiko

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top