Sunday, October 18, 2009

A HaPpY DaY~~

Today feel very happy...because just now chat with a friend at msn..cause long time didnt chat with her already..so...really feel very happy and touch today~~I get back the feel like last time i chat with her when we studies..recall back all the memorries between us~~ athough last time we argue cause of some mistake..but all is over already.. like now is most better for us~~ wanna say thanks to her because be my friend back!!


Now we got our own life already..and i know she was fine at there,and me oso very fine at here..last time i felt myself very childish for what i did for her last time..but i hope that she really put down all the bad memorries already..and get a happy life start from now~~


Just now she ask me to help her in a thing..i really hope that i can do it~~ Anyway..i will try my best...because i dowan to broken promised ~~



Last day got take some pic...upload at here now~~haha!!



-- Me AnD My CuTi3 mOnk3Y --



-- вåвY_мıchıкò --




Written By:--вåвY_мıchıкò--





2 comments:

  1. hihi(0..0)(/")
    nice to meet u^..^"
    mind 2 intro ma??
    pls reply to www.friendster.com/anlamaboy
    thanks ^o^
    lenglui^..^"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi~~
    nice to meet u too..
    and thanks for view my pages ^^
    me ard reply u at friendster..
    c u again..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete

 
back to top